Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence, and evaluation for my AS foundation portfolio.

Friday 10 February 2012

Evidence of me organising costume, Props & Make-Up

Before I took my evidence I researched rock make-up. The female on the left gave me inspiration for my models make-up below.




I took this shot as a practice for my 2-page spread, being a close up image showing eye contact and allowing the reader to connect with the model. The pose is cheeky but still sophisticated, showing maturity and as though she knows what she is doing.














This outfit used is a typical outfit for what one of my female models will wear in one of the shoots. The make-up is quite basic but with darker eyes, suggesting to the reader that it is aimed at a rock/indie audience.
This is an outfit I plan to use for my magazine. It suggests rock style, shown with the black lipstick and eye make-up. The black body chain suggests an edgy look, linking in with the striped tights and dark make-up. However the plain grey dress and curly hair still suggests femininity. I like this shot as it shows the models pose fully and her outfit clearly. I plan to use a full shot in my contents page and as a small image on my front cover.
                                                                        This trilby will be used in one of my shots. It shows individuality and laid back style. 


My model will wear a Levi denim jacket for the shoot which suggests indie style, along with the wool bobble hat shown. The model looks quite timid and shy, suggesting that the music is laid back and indie. 



For one  of my band shoots i would like use this acoustic guitar prop to show the care free lifestyle the band follows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment