Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence, and evaluation for my AS foundation portfolio.

Monday 23 January 2012

Research into a potential target audience - secondary




This is a screen shot NME reader profile. It allows us to see what type of audience reads NME.
Statists show that the majority of the audience is males being 69% and females only 31%, being the average age of 24. 52% working full time, 7% working part time, 29% still studying. I want to make the audience of my magazine however, be at an estimate, 70% females and 30% males. Along with instead of only 29% still studying, change it to 50%, meaning that the average age will drop to around 17-22. I plan to do this by the genre of music that is including in my magazine, the images, and the information. Including the latest up-coming bands and gigs. I am targeting this audience because they are the biggest group of consumers for music magazines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment