Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence, and evaluation for my AS foundation portfolio.

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Flat Plan Peer Assessment

In order to get audience feedback we arranged ourselves into group then spoke about how we could make our flat plans level 4 from the grade criteria. 
All of the main features were included in my cover, contents and 2-page spread. My colour scheme is the same throughout making the magazine consistent, with varied font size's to show the main sell lines from the sell lines.  On my front cover, the feedback I received informed me that I need to change the size of my main sell line to make it bolder in comparison of the other sell lines. "The layout is set well and easy to understand" is what one of the members of my group said about my contents page. However, from other feedback I need to change the font size of my band index because currently it is the same size as my other subheadings making them not stand out or catch the readers eye. Making it not so easy for them to read. There is enough different images included, however I need to make sure that on each the positioning varies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment