Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Here you will find research and planning, construction evidence, and evaluation for my AS foundation portfolio.

Friday 30 March 2012

Question 6: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

From the construction of my magazine, I have learnt how to use a Apple Mac, and how to use software packages such as Indesign, photoshop, goanimate and Prezi. From using Photoshop to create my magazine cover, it allowed me to layer objects such as the sell-lines on top of the image. Indesign was a better software to create the contents and double page spread however, because it allowed me to line things up correctly and type the article without too much difficulty.
   As well, I have learnt how to use a proffesional camera as shown in the photo, I had to learn ow to change the settings, the flash lights and also learn things such as the focus and zoom to be able to get realistic photographs for my magazine cover. This also helped me to create the image targeted to my chosen audience from the different backrounds and choice of model.

No comments:

Post a Comment